Thursday, April 23, 2009

Escaping to Mati

I believe in angels,
The kind that heaven sends,
I am surrounded by angels,
But I call them friends.

Dinosour Island, Mati


Back to some good times in Tagum.

You don't even have to try
It comes easy for you
The way you move is so appealing
It could make me cry

Go out driving with my friends
In Bobby's big old beat up car
I'm with a lot of people then
I wonder where you are

I don't want to say goodbye
Don't want to walk you to the door
I spend a little time with you
I want a little more.

Good times, bad times, give me some of that
Good times, bad times, give me some of that
Good times, bad times, give me some of that

Tagum Team,2003


Song: Good Times
Artist: EDIE BRICKELL
Album: Picture Perfect Morning (1994)


5 comments:

  1. hahaha! haay, those were the days, my friends...lingaw! sikat kaau ang isda ila kuya lito. :) -lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sikat ang isda.
    Grabe photoshop sa mga nawong ba.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kuya, Ate - dugaya na ani oi.
    uso na diay digital cam 2003.
    hahaha!

    ReplyDelete


manny