Friday, October 17, 2008

Make me an instrument

I am receiving a lot of private messages for "Here I am Lord" video. This one, from RoseofMercy, touched me deeply.

To: januarysdawn
From: roseofmercy
Subject: Here I am lord
Date: Jul 30, 2008

I have been trying to find my way back to my faith after a serious illness during which my faith dissappeared; any way I just watched your very beautiful video of here I am Lord which really touched something inside of me. I cant begin to work out how you make something like that. The main reason for this email is could you please tell me who is singing the hymn. Thank you.

roseofmercy

My response:

The singer is John Michael Talbot. I made this as an invocation for one of our meetings.

Sadly, my faith in Him is weak still.

But I''m just amazed that this prayer crossed the globe and touched a lot of people, including you, and expressed their thanks.

Maybe, He really puts us in outrageous personal trials to make us realize how strong and powerful we can be, and that our potential, despite serious setbacks, is truly unlimited.

And sometimes, He uses random individuals, even those with weak faith in Him, to remind the world of His caring presence.

I guess my journey begins now. And I should be the one thanking you.



No comments:

Post a Comment


manny